Your hunt will take place on varies properties with over 30,000 acres available. You will be the only hunters on the ranch. This is a true 1 on 1 quality hunt. We are dedicated to providing our guests with the highest quality of service and standards. We seek to deliver our promise of value and quality above all else.
- Pick-up & drop-off at airport.
- Accommodations, nestled deep in unspoiled nature, in the old Africa way.
- Three awsume meals a day. Prepared by our professional caterer
- Beer & wine in moderation, drinking water, cold drinks,
- Daily laundry services
- Registered professional hunters & guides
- Field preparation of trophies
- Air travel
- Accommodations not contracted in hunt.
- Trophy fees for animals taken, wounded or not recovered.
- Renting of rifle & cost of ammunition.
- Preparation, packing & documentation of trophies from South Africa
Hunter $395 per day 2 X 1
Hunter $450 per day 1 X 1
Dangerous Game $650 per day, 5 day minimum, Elephant/Leopard 14 day minimum.
Non-Hunter $225 per day
Rifle rental available at $40 per day includes ammunition
A non refundable $1000 deposit per hunter (applied to trophy fees) is required to secure and hold dates.
Reservation Form (PDF) to be filled out 2 months prior to departure.
Average weather is, daytime 65 to 70f, nighttime 36 to 40f. What to bring:
3 sets of hunting clothes, (don’t over pack, laundry gets done every day) a heavy jacket and light jacket. A pair of comfortable hunting boots cause you will be walking a lot.
The voltage is 220, you will need a converter with South African plugs. Any electronics store has them or some store like that.
A 300 caliber rifle (30.06, 300 mag ect) and 3 boxes of 180 grain premium bullets ( Nosler, Barnes Swift )
We recommend that Bow Hunting be booked after the middle of July.
Your bow should be no lighter than 55lbs, 2 dozen arrows/broadheads and a range finder.